- Current page
5th February 2009
Series 10 … photographs from yesteryear.
1959: The opening of the Red Beach clubrooms. The building served as the surf club’s headquarters for 24 years before being demolished in 1983 when the club’s existing clubrooms were opened. This building was situated on the land which is now the Red Beach Waterfront Reserve.
1989: The Red Beach Masters March Past team competing in the NZ Surf Life Saving Championships at Mt Maunganui.