FAIRPLAY CODE OF CONDUCT
Members and Competitors Code of Conduct
- Respect and co-operate with team mates, officials, coaches and opponents.
- Accept decisions of officials; without them there would be no competition.
- Do not use bad language or insult opponents, coaches, officials or spectators.
- Have a good knowledge of the rules, play by the letter and the spirit of the rules.
- Have a desire to compete to your best ability, enjoy the competition and develop your skills while accepting your limitations.
Coaches Code of Conduct
- Teach the values of Fairplay, practise them and expect your members and competitors to respect these values.
- Never argue with coaches or officials in front of others.
- Respect and treat members and competitors as individuals, recognising their different levels of abililty.
- Never ridicule other members or competitors, use only constructive criticism and encourage them to be disciplined and honest.
- Discourage a ‘Win at All Costs’ attitude.
Spectators Code of Conduct
- Show equal respect to competitors and members.
- Do not ridicule competitors or members.
- Show respect for officials.
- Never criticise their decisions.
- Give teams and competitors positive support.