Red Beach Surf Life Saving Club prides itself on being a family club. We believe in a close relationship between parents, coaches and club officers (many of our coaches are also parents and club officers). We know that you are interested in helping make Surf Life Saving an enjoyable and safe experience for your child, and greatly appreciate your involvement. Some specific ways you can be an active parent is to -:
- Volunteer your time at JuniorSurf carnivals, Club championships and especially during club training days, either on the beach or in the water.
- Volunteer your skills and your contacts for sponsorship, fundraising and social events.
- Be present throughout the entire training session to support your child (or children) should any incident arise.
- Read all your club communication notices, check the information board by the boat ramp regularly and attend meetings.
- Support the Coaches and Club Officers with a positive attitude, and if you have any concerns contact a JuniorSurf division committee member straight away.
- Encourage and support your child with positive words and actions. This is the JuniorSurf division - we want our members to enjoy their surf life saving experiences.