We invite you to join us ...
... as an Associate Member
Surf lifesaving provides a valuable community service, however, it requires funding and support to maintain its operation. You can assist the Red Beach Surf Club and its volunteer lifeguards to carry out their summer beach patrols at Red Beach and Pakiri by becoming an Associate Member.
As an Associate Member
- You are entitled to use the club lounge, bar & dining facilities during opening hours.
- You will receive a membership card which must be produced when using the club lounge facilities.
- You will receive members' prices at the bar and Happy Hour prices on a Sunday afternoon.
- You may choose to receive email updates on club events, menus etc.
- You are eligible to hire the clubrooms for events, parties or corporate activities.
- Your donation goes into the club's Equipment Fund for the purchase and maintenance of rescue equipment and training aids.
- Your name is entered into the Club Members' Jackpot to win a bar tab for the club bar (not kitchen) - drawn on a Friday evening at 6.45 pm.
To print out an application form for Associate Membership for the 2016-17 season, click here