JUNIOR SURF REGISTRATION
The Junior Surf Registration Days for the 2019/2020 season have already taken place, but it's not too late to register. Go to the Membership Registration
page to download the form and follow the instructions for payment.
The 2019/2010 surf season starts on Sunday November 3.
For the surf lifesaving season, children's ages are defined as the age they are on September 30, 2019.
The fees for 2019/20 season are:
||FEES – EARLY BIRD RATE
||FEES AFTER SEPTEMBER 15
|Tadpoles (4-6 years)
||$100 per child
||$115 per child
|A to C Groups (7-13 years)
||$150 per child
||$165 per child
|Three or more children
* This season there will also be a $25 board insurance fee for every B and C Group child, which will cover the cost of getting any fibreglass board (whether it is a personal or club board) repaired locally.
** All junior registrations come with free associate membership for both parents.
Red Beach official uniform will be available for sale at both registration days. The uniform consists of:
- High-vis safety vest – Compulsory for ALL ages, must be purchased.
- Beanie – Colour coded beanies are supplied for all age groups – this is compulsory for all training sessions.
- Club togs – Compulsory for any A to C Group children (i.e. 7-13 year olds) competing at carnivals for Red Beach.
- Club t-shirt – Compulsory for any A to C Group children (i.e. 7-13 year olds) competing at carnivals for Red Beach.
There are also many other items of Red Beach branded gear for sale, including hoodies, long jackets, sunhats and swimming caps.