Functions & Hireage
Function Hire Charges 2018/19
Weddings - See Venue Manager
Evening Functions (7pm-midnight) $550 + Special License fee. $75 up to 100 guests $220 over 100 guests
Day Functions (no bar) (8am-5pm) $150 Full day, $60 Half Day
Day Functions (bar) – See Venue Manager
Prices are inclusive of GST and include bar staff (evening functions), furniture, projector/screen/TV’s/water/glasses
Self serve tea/coffee is available at a cost of $30
If you are interested in Hiring the Club after reading the conditions of hire please contact email@example.com for a Club Hire Agreement Form.
We are a licensed premise and offer a full bar service for all evening functions and day functions can be arranged.
- We are strictly no BYO. All drinks including, wine, beer, spirits and non alcoholic drinks must be purchased through the Red Beach Surf Life Saving Club bar.
- Any breakages including glasses or damaged items will be charged to the hirer at the new purchase cost.
- A Special License is issued for each function and under the conditions of this license bar services and music must cease at 11.45pm with the premises vacated by 12.30am.
- The areas surrounding the Club are a permanent liquor free zone and as such, no liquor can be consumed outside of the building.
- The Sale of Liquor Act-all conditions as set out in the Act must be adhered to by all persons on the premises. The Bar Manager can refuse entry and service to any person/s that do not comply with the Act.
- Any event must have a full supper provided as part of the Act, either catered or supplied by the hirer.
- Smoking is prohibited in the Club and on the deck. The smoking area is in the carpark by the containers.
Noise and Conduct
The clubhouse and carpark shall be vacated and locked no later than 12.30am on the day of the function.
- All guests attending the function must behave in a quiet and orderly manner in and around the Club facilities.
- Noise shall be kept to a low level at all times outside of the club (in the car park and on the street) both during and after the function.
- All guests must be off the deck at 10pm and deck doors left closed.
- Exit from the Club after 10pm is the main entrance downstairs.
The good behavior of guests and associated parties, and the noise level generated by the function, is the Hirer’s responsibility
Hirers are responsible for setting up for their function and returning all furniture to its rightful place for Club use. A cost of $100 will be incurred should this not be done.
- The Club has 17 rectangle tables and 8 bar leaners, 110 chairs and 22 bar stools.
- Projector/Screen in the Heron Room, Laptop/TV’s facility in main lounge.
- Wifi is available
- A standard clean is included in the hire of evening charges. The hirer is responsible for excessive mess or damage. Any excessive mess will incur a deep clean charge subject to the cost of the extra cleaning which includes any exernal cleaning/repair agency.
- Hirers for Day functions are required to leave the Club in a clean and tidy condition.
Hirers may use the Club caterer, Krave Catering, Greg 027 4366296.
- If providing your own catering the small kitchen in the Heron Room is available with stove, microwave, coffee urn, sink and fridge.
- Use of crockery, cutlery, linen or kitchen equipment is only permitted if the hirer has employed the club caterer.
- Caterers are to leave the kitchen and appliances used in a clean and tidy condition. Caterer’s equipment to be removed on the day of hire.
- No Spit Roast company’s are to be used on site.
- Any food or rubbish must be removed from the kitchen on the night/day of the function or a charge will be incurred.
- Hirer entitled to hire a band, DJ or juke box for entertainment. Music must cease bt 11.45pm.
- Hire must abide to NPDC noise control by-laws.
- Club music system may be used through phone etc.
Decorations are only to be affixed to hooks that are already attached to the walls/ceilings. The use of nails, staples or other such products are forbidden. Any damage caused by fixing decorations or other products to the walls, ceilings or floors will be charged to the hirer.
- All decorations must be removed before vacating the Club.
- Candles, open fires, lights fueled by inflammable fuels and smoking are prohibited inside the Club and deck area.
Our stunning beach location and ability to manage large or small numbers makes our club rooms ideal for weddings! You can get married on the gorgeous private grass area on the north side of the club, on the deck or on the beach. Please see the forms below for prices and further information. For a consultation please contact the Venue Manager.
We are a fully functioning Surf Life Saving Club, meaning that from Labour Weekend until Easter, there are lifeguard patrols based at the club on Saturdays from 10am until 5pm. If the weather is not good, they will need to use the office end of the clubrooms and adjacent deck until the end of the patrol at 4pm/5pm.
18th & 21 st Birthday Parties
We do not, under any circumstances, allow the club to be hired for 18th birthday parties or 21st birthday parties.
For more information on hiring the Red Beach Surf Club, please contact:
T: 09 426 5006
M: 021 130 4153
For further information view the hire agreements below
Clubhouse Agreement Wedding Hire Clubhouse Agreement Event Hire